Customer Support Specialist
Come join the Rural America Onshore Outsourcing team as a Customer Support Specialist! We have an immediate need for a talented and experienced Specialist.
The Customer Support Specialist interacts with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services. This individual will also act as a liaison between the Production Department and the Customer.
We pay competitive rural USA market salaries. Successful candidates are eligible to earn stock equity via signing and yearly bonuses. We treat our teammates as professionals and give them the opportunity to grow and learn new skills. If you are an ambitious individual with a positive attitude, who wants to excel and see your vision take shape, we would like to hear from you.
- Respond and resolve customer requests for technical support via telephone calls and email
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems
- Track and monitor the problem to insure a timely resolution
- Maintain solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism
- Provide training to customers in the use of CMS Admin and Email
- Promote sales by explaining available services and products
- Personal commitment to customer service, customer satisfaction, and continuous improvement
- General knowledge on recording and organizing information in Wiki(s) and electronic ticket based tools
- 1-2 years Customer Service experience preferred
- Keyboard and PC knowledge
- Competency with Microsoft Office Suite, Windows XP and later operation systems, various Internet browsers
- Knowledge of domain name registrations, basic knowledge of DNS functionality
- Basic knowledge of Email Customers (Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Live, Thunderbird)
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Active listening and problem solving
- Strong organizational skills; ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work in team environment
- Ability to work with patience and courtesy in customer relations
- Ability to think quickly and logically to ensure expedient response to customer inquiries
Personality Requirements: • Strong analytical skills – ability to translate data to strategy • Ability to think creatively and strategically • Excellent organization and time management skills • Visual design skills are a strong plus • Conceptual thinking, presentation skills at a high level. • A drive for wanting to build products from the user's point of view • Ability to work on multiple projects with minimal assistance from fellow team members • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Ability to work and communicate pro-actively with business owners, and clients
Cultural Requirements: • Passionate. Must have hunger and ambition – the desire to perform every day without needing external motivation. • Humble. Wants the organization to succeed, not just himself/herself. • Creative. Must be able to see new opportunities that are not apparent to others. • Principled. Must have integrity and project the proper image of Rural America Onshore Sourcing, Inc. • Team-Oriented. Must be able to communicate well and, more importantly, to listen well.
College degree is helpful; but not required. Real world experience is more important.
Salary and Benefits:
· Competitive Rural Market Rates Paid
· Stock option equity bonuses – Shareholder and Annual Bonuses. In 2011, bonuses were 20% of salary.
· Health Insurance